The Controller – Lift the Curse. Polish CCHS Foundation.
Personal data - all information about a natural person identified or identifiable by one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including device IP, location data, internet identifier and information collected through cookies and other similar technology.
GDPR - the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Website - the Internet website operated by the Controller at the following address: ondinata.com
User - any natural person visiting the Website or using one or more functions of the Website described in the Policy.
2. The Controller’s contact details:
The Controller’s contact details are as follows:
Lift the Curse. Polish CCHS Foundation
3. Cookies and similar technology.
3) Some cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, so-called essential cookies. The Website will not function properly without them, hence a User’s consent to their use is not required. Necessary cookies are stored on the User’s device by default. Other cookies (e.g. analytical cookies) are optional and their use requires the User’s consent.
4) The cookies used on the Website include cookies that store the language code of the last page you visited. This way we know in which language to load our website.
4. Tools and cookies used by the Controller’s partners.
1) Cookies placed in the Website User’s end device and other tools may also be used by partners cooperating with the Controller, e.g. for analytical purposes. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these partners for details on how to use their solutions.
2) Here is some basic information about these tools:
The following Google Analytics files are used on the Website:
- _ga - This external Google Analytics file is used to distinguish between users for the purpose of gathering information about visits to the site. The file helps to identify areas of the Website which require improvement. The _ga cookie does not allow us to identify you personally, as no personal information or data is collected.
- _gid - This external Google Analytics file is used to distinguish unique users.
- _gat - This external Google Analytics file is used by Google Analytics to monitor the query rate against its own servers. The file helps to identify areas of the Website which require improvement. The _gat cookie does not identify you personally, as no personal information or data is collected.
5. Managing the settings of cookie files.
1) You can control and manage cookies. You can change your cookie settings yourself and at any time, specifying the conditions for storing cookies and the scope of their use. Changes to the settings can be made through the settings of your web browser. Disabling cookies or their categories does not delete existing cookies from your browser. If you want to delete them, you can do it manually in your browser.
2) Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of using cookies are available in the settings section of your browser.
1) The Website enables to sign up for the newsletter concerning the statutory activity of the Foundation.
2) We will process personal data regarding e-mail address on the basis of the consent given by a User. Although voluntary, the data submission is essential to receive the newsletter.
3) Personal data may be provided to other entities cooperating with the Controller to the extent and for the purpose in which these entities support the Controller in the administration of the website, as well as in the provision of hosting services.
4) Personal data will be stored for the period of subscription to the newsletter.
5) At any time, a User has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data in the scope in which they have given their consent. Withdrawing the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the expressed consent before its withdrawal. A User may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) The Website allows you to make donations to the Foundation via PayPal payment system.
2) Personal data such as name, e-mail address, home address (optional) will be processed to handle the donation process, which is done through PayPal payment system. Data processing is carried out in order to conclude, execute the donation agreement, including technical handling of the payment made by you. Processing of personal data is also carried out in order to fulfil legal obligations resting on the Foundation resulting, among others, from accounting regulations.
3) Your provision of the above-mentioned data is voluntary, but necessary to make a donation to us.
4) Your personal data will be stored for a period resulting from accounting regulations. Your e-mail address will be deleted by us after we send you a thank you note.
8. Social media
1) The Controller processes personal data of Users who visit profiles maintained by the Controller in social media (Facebook, Instagram).
2) Data processing occurs when a User, by means of Facebook/Instagram, becomes active on one of the profiles, e.g. by liking the profile, observing the profile, sending messages via the profile or commenting on posts published by the Controller.
3) The data is processed exclusively in connection with running the profile, including for the purpose of informing Users about the Controller’s activities and promoting its business.
4) The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Controller for this purpose is its legitimate interest in informing about and promoting its activities.
9. Personal data retention period.
1) The period of data processing by the Controller depends on the purpose of the processing.
2) As a rule, the data shall be processed until withdrawal of the consent given or until an effective objection is raised against data processing in cases where the legal basis of data processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller.
3) As a rule, User’s Data is processed for the duration of the use of the Website. Cookie retention periods are included in the information above.
10. User’s rights.
1) A User has the right to access their personal data, rectify them, delete them or limit their processing and to request data transfer. A User has the right to object on grounds relating to their particular situation to the processing of data for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Controller. At any time, a User has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data in the scope in which they have given their consent. Withdrawing the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the expressed consent before its withdrawal. User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
2) The extent of each of these rights and the situations in which they may be exercised are determined by law. The rights that a User may exercise will depend, among other things, on the purpose and legal basis of the data processing.
3) In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Controller.
selected tracks from the album
If you don’t need our album, but still want to support our Polish CCHS Foundation? You can make a donation to support medical research on finding the cure for CCHS. Read more about the research.
You can make a money transfer directly to the account of our Foundation:
Polish CCHS Foundation “Lift the curse”
IBAN: PL 57 1140 2004 0000 3802 7917 8525
or donate via Paypal: